The new M series retail system scales and printers feature M2 technology for faster operation, better customer service and reduced ownership costs.
- Enhanced dot matrix graphic displays
- Market-leading print speed of up to 150 mm per second
- Standard memory for approx 3,000 PLUs, expandable up to 10,000 PLUs
- Email alerts of printer or network problems
- Asset tracking for easy management of your scale network and reduced maintenance costs
- Fully flexible Product Traceability system, for compliance with any legal requirements
- The M series comes in a range of build options to cover all the different requirements of counter service, self-service and pre-pack areas. Integral printers offer a choice of high quality receipt, label and promotional voucher printing, while optional ECR functionality and cash drawers create a total point-of-sale system.
- Some M series models have a touch screen available as an option. This increases operator efficiency with hundreds of products available in a couple of key presses and reduces the operating costs of printing keyboard overlays.
- The terminals can be used in stand-alone mode or linked together into departmental or store-wide networks, using Ethernet TCP/IP communications supplied as standard.